Places to visit in Brazil
See that text information on Brazil and the 8 places most beautiful and most frequented by tourists from around the world.
Brazil is one of the most beautiful countries in the world for its natural beauty, attractions conquer all that visit. Throughout its length is composed of 26 states and 1 district. Each region represents different characteristics, a more urban locations, other more rural, but the landscapes are the most amazing and radiant in South America
Why has most of its tropical climate, it is one of the most welcoming countries climatically.
Environmental protection is one of the most studied and put into practice today because of deforestation, pollution, poaching of wild animals, livestock and agricultural processes excessive.
The country has a land area of approximately 8,515,767.049 km ² ¹, is considered the largest country in South America has one of the 7 wonders of the world in one of the most important cities of the country, Rio de Janeiro. Let’s look down the most beautiful places and most frequented by tourists from around the world in Brazil.
Best places to visit in Brazil
* Christ Redeemer monument that portrays the image of Jesus Christ is one of the main points of faith of the country. It is located in Rio de Janeiro, in the region of Corcovado. It was inaugurated on 12 October 1931. Has gone through some renovations in order to maintain their condition. All who go to the state of Rio confer the beauty of a structure of 709 meters above the sea. It is one of the main symbols of Christianity and was recognized in 2007 as one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
* Fernando de Noronha: is a region consisting of 12 islands that form a beautiful archipelago. The landscape of this area has the power to captivate all who visit here. This amazing place is located in Pernambuco. It is one of the most frequented tourist for its biodiversity and its rich history.
* Bonito: a region that has fewer than 9,000 inhabitants but which enlightens the eyes of all who visit there to see its wonderful caves with crystal clear waters completely, with beautiful forms and shapes of stalactites rocky incredible. Is located in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul and is a great choice for those who like to practice good dives.
* Amazon forest: vegetation in the state of Amazonas, has an amazing biodiversity of plants and animals. It is a place that has several species of threatened biodiversity, but conservation to reduce, reduction and conservation of the site is already done by various groups of NGOs and environmentalists. It’s a great place to visit for those who like to be in touch with the diversity of nature.
* Maranhenses: is located on the banks of the River of sloths in the state of Maranhão. It is one of the most beautiful places in the region. Has several dunes and freshwater portions with shades of green and blue. When viewing the region, it is possible that resembles the landscape of a desert, even more because these waters that have formed in the region along with the sand, many oases.
* Maragogi:full extent of beaches and natural pools with crystal clear waters completely. Located near the Coral Coast in the state of Alagoas. Northeastern region that enchants the eyes of all the tourists who pass by. The nature mingles with a peaceful atmosphere and with various fun projects scheduled in the evenings the beautiful area. To accommodate so many visitors, many entrepreneurs took advantage of the natural beauty of this land and built a large network of hotels with excellent structure.
* Canoa Quebrada:region full of beaches, dunes and cliffs that enchants all tourists and local inhabitants. It has a pleasant climate, sun and sea are the main reasons for the joy and peace of the people who attend there. Is located in the state of Ceará. The region provides a large infrastructure of hotels and inns for lodging. At dusk, the coastal region is full of people to appreciate one of the most beautiful sunset in the country.
* Terra Ronca: one of the regions of the Americas, which has the largest number of caves. Has an important degree of preservation in relation to their fauna and flora. If located in the Midwest, in the state of Goiás has various subterranean regions that present a beautiful lighting because of the contrast of the sun with its structure. Another factor that makes these structures even more beautiful are the formations of rivers and lakes that cut, crossing between them.